Many people want to become famous on the Internet, in particular in the famous social network Facebook. Many dreams of at least a small piece of fame, even if it will not last long. At first glance, it seems impossible, but if you follow a number of rules and persist in your goal, your dream will come true. Remember that it is not enough to get a lot of subscribers and add a lot of friends, you need to attract attention to yourself so that a new audience constantly learns about you. So, how to become famous on Facebook.
Here are some tips to help you achieve your goal more effectively.
General Tips on How to Become Popular on Facebook
- Keep your profile in order. Remember that your social network profile is your face. It is with the help of it that you will be able to make a first impression on prospective subscribers. You need to spend enough time filling out information about yourself and add images that will attract the attention of the audience you are targeting.
- Learn how to interact with people. You need to understand how to create a page that will attract the attention of future fans. You must have good communication skills to communicate with people you have never met before. Participate in various discussions more often, share valuable information, and if you have a good sense of humor, you will instantly be the center of attention. The main thing is not to overdo it with jokes and do not become an ordinary clown.
- Join the popular group. When your profile slowly begins to become known, and you gain your first audience, we recommend that you join popular groups that match your interests. You must have a good command of the topic that is discussed in these groups in order to competently maintain conversations and conversations.
- Make new friends. As soon as you get your profile in order, you can try to find friends. Consider your shared hobbies and interests. The main thing is not to overdo it so that you are not marked as a spammer and blocked.
- Communicate more often. If you stop regularly increasing your activity on Facebook, you will soon notice one thing: your popularity will rapidly disappear, and it is much harder to revive it than to start from scratch. Therefore, do not abandon the job you started, so as not to end up with nothing.
- Planning publications. When you have a thousand friends or followers, you can think about how to move to a new level of popularity. Now you should pay more attention to what you publish. See which of your posts were more discussed and focus on this direction. You should always try to surprise your audience with something unusual.
- Implement your plan immediately. Have you decided what your next post will be about? Publish it immediately. The Internet does not stand still, and your brilliant idea may come to someone else’s head tomorrow. You should publish in the afternoon, which is when most Facebook users are online, according to statistics.
- Track your activity. As soon as you publish a post, keep track of how it reached your audience. You will immediately understand which topics your subscribers like, and which you should give up. Never give up and look for new options.
- Reduce your self-confidence. When you first become popular, stay as you were. If you start to speak out with confidence and allow yourself too much, the audience will quickly leave you for another, more loyal person.
- Post up-to-date content. People like a balance of the useful and the funny. So save it. Keep up to date with all the latest trends. Try to make your posts go viral as well. This is difficult, but if you look at what videos and posts are becoming popular today, you will understand that all these ideas are very simple.
Three Ways to Get Famous on Facebook
As I mentioned, a lot of your popularity depends on your ability to attract an audience by creating interesting posts that people will like. They should encourage comments and the desire to share them with as many people as possible. You need to create interesting content so that people remain your subscribers for as long as possible. Now I will tell you about three ways to make your profile popular.
- Publish popular content
- Posts should be optimistic and positive. Those posts that cause a range of emotions in a person, most often comment and throw to friends. No one likes negative information and even served dry language. Just remember one rule: the audience should have fun, they should enjoy watching your publications. Even if you are running a political page, try to submit boring information in an interesting format. Outrageous posts also gain popularity and collect a lot of likes, but this is a dangerous path that can lead to failure. You are at risk when you wish to use this method.
- Attract with interesting content. Those posts that inspire awe and take your breath away will also cause a good response. This may be some incredible story from your life that happened to you long ago or recently, or a link to a fascinating and useful article that you met on the Internet. People especially like articles with photos about astronomy and animals.
- Add more visual content. Photography has always been at the peak of popularity. People are more likely to like posts with photos, and much less likely to share posts with videos or simple text. It is important for you to keep the quality of your photos at a high level. Publish only high-quality photos, process them with filters, or crop them if this makes them look prettier. Don’t forget to mark people in your photos and ask your audience if you should publish photos on this topic or not.
- Stick to the principle of brevity. You can create captions for photos, but don’t write huge essays. Even if there are no photos in your post, don’t make the text huge. According to statistics, posts attract attention and are read to the end if they contain no more than a hundred characters.
- Post even strange photos. Some photos that are popular on the web today look nondescript and strange at first glance. Did you come across something unusual in your journey and take a photo? Feel free to publish, do not be afraid of repetitions.
- Creating interaction on your posts
- Make the posts they want to share. To make your posts popular, you must not just delight your friends and followers. Your friends should want to show your post to their friends as well. They will become your new potential audience if your content is shared with them frequently. Write in a common language, without inventing tricky phrases. You will increase the number of subscribers if your posts are clear to a wide audience.
- Publish posts when Facebook is actively used. On weekdays, the site is often visited in the evening, after work, and less often during the lunch break. The largest number of people visit social networks on Saturday and Sunday. Posts at this time will get more response than on weekdays. Your audience may have different activity hours. You should calculate them from the statistics of your posts. When you know the optimal time to publish, publish your posts during this period. For example, people under 30 are especially active in the evenings.
- Interactive with the audience. Ask questions in your posts, arrange surveys, ask for advice – this way you will get real communication with your audience. You can add a pinch of humor or just ask the audience to help you decide where to go next. Tips, answers to questions, and comments about your activities are an integral part of your success. You can ask people anything. They may have experienced the same situation and are willing to share it with you.
- Mark people on the posts. The best way to increase your popularity is to get the right people interested. Mark the posts of friends who like to actively share content on social networks, who can most often leave comments or give useful tips on a particular situation.
- Get the maximum number of likes and shares
- Put a lot of likes and share other people’s content with your friends. You can’t become popular on Facebook if you don’t use another popular person. There are many sayings on this topic, but the truth is that at first, it will be difficult for you without someone else’s content. The more you rate, comment, or share other people’s posts with your friends, the more likely they are to do the same with your posts.
- Join groups or create them yourself. You can easily find people with shared interests if you join a topic group or create a new one. This will make it easier for you to find the target audience that your content will be directed to. Joining a group gives you the opportunity to expand your horizons on a particular topic in order to improve your posts in the future.
- Create useful publications. Messages that contain new information for people collect a huge number of likes and comments. Especially if you disclose some information that relates to the daily lives of your friends and subscribers. Posts about making life easier in one way or another are particularly popular. Have you found an interesting life hack or cool app for your phone? Create a post about it, let others know about your unexpected find.
- Stay on-trend. You should not comment on events that have happened for a long time but on recent news and trending posts. Try to find something new faster than others, this will show that you are acting quickly and will increase your popularity. Even if you don’t have time to publish something before the others, do it anyway, only with your own opinion about what is happening. Often your point of view, written beautifully, can become an enticing factor.
- Don’t publish too often. Frequent posts harm your popularity because some messages will simply be lost among the rest. Two fasts a day should be your maximum. Once a day will be even better. Focus on the quality of the content you produce, not the quantity.
Becoming popular on a social network is hard work, but our tips will make it much easier for you. Do not give up, make interesting content, go to the end of the goal, and you will succeed.